Reviews, Interviews, Rankings and more ...
- Link: Sonicstate - Mayer MD900 - THE Monster Four Part VA Synthesizer - Sonic LAB Review By MATTHS
- Link: Amazona - TEST: MAYER MD900 SYNTHESIZER, UPDATE V2.20 (2023)
- Link: Sound Deme Version 2.20
- Link: Synthanatomie: Mayer-VIBES
- Link: Sequencertalk
- Link: Gearjunkies - The Mayer MD900 Virtual Analog synthesizer in 20 minutes
- Link: Amazona.de - Test: Mayer MD900 VA-Synthesizer und Groovebox
- Link: Bonedo - Test: Mayer EMI MD900 Test
- Link: GEARNEWS - Review: Mayer EMI MD900 X-VA Desktop Synthesizer
- Link: GEARNEWS - Angecheckt: Mayer EMI MD900 X-VA Desktop-Synthesizer
- Link: Actitect — Superbooth LIVE — live coverage from superbooth berlin — MD900
- Link: GEARNEWS - Interview with Horst Mayer, the creator of the MD900
- Link: Les Sondiers - Emission live #255 Nos coups de coeur Superbooth 2022
Superbooth 2023 Review
Presentation of the VIBES XVA Stage Synthesizer:
The overall audio path is stereo. Rationally, the oscillator, mixer filter, amps and effects are all in stereo.
Four independent arpeggiator und step sequencer assigned to each of the four synth parts. The trigger sequencer may trigger the built in transient sample player (Drum Kit .wav) or send triggers to MIDI-Out (USB-DIN or USB-MIDI).
Clip-launcher give full control overall sequencers and arpeggiators. Optimal for DJing and live acts.
VIBES X-VA Synthesizer